Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1 EURO TRANSPORT TICKET

Today I had to start out the day earlier than usual and through the rush I honestly forgot to take some pocket money (for lunch and transport ticket). I thank GOD that I took my husband' s lunchpass (a sort of ticket accepted in certain commercial establishments as a form of payment). But they dont accept it in the pizzaparlor where I usually eat, I tried with other food stores but to no avail. Finally I came to one supermarket and they accept it but they have no pizza (my usual lunch) so I settled for a coke-incan, ritters sport chocobar and potatoe chips then the cashier asked me for additional money because I exceeded the amount in the lunch pass so I had to admit in front of the cashier and everybody waiting in line behind me, that I have brought no money. The only thing I can be ashamed of is if I did something wrong like shoplifting. Then later, as I was going for an outdoor assignment I realized I was at risk of being caught without busticket (which might mean paying Euro 100 fine) I was also tempted of climbing-over the subway train's separation 'fence' (as I have successfully done a number of times before even with bigbrother cameras poked all over) , so as to avoid spending or punching the only and last ticket on my jungled bag. I always pray. I am always oblivious when I'm solitary because it is my chance to talk to GOD, especially when I'm travelling. I rarely have time to think of anything else, as a wise advice says 'Why worry when you can Pray'. GOD ALWAYS comes to 'rescue' me many, many, many, Many Times. Just like this afternoon as I punched the last ticket I prayed to GOD to give me a person that can help me or give me at least Euro 1 to buy a transport ticket. The next breath and step led me to a nice acquaintance who I really rarely see. The last time we met was when her sister invited me to their family reunion last summer August (which parts I also filmed and posted here in the older) . As embarassing as it was, it was clearly GOD's answer to my sigh of prayer so I asked her rather shyly and apologetically if she can lend me Euro 1 (with explaining on the sides, why..) Isn't GOD just wonderfully merciful and Great in kindness and love? AGAIN, I MUST PRAISE AND GLORIFY MY GOD IN JESUS' NAME Amen.

1 comments:

Race said...

nice share Yaya! you know the phrase 'God is my refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble' and that was exactly the thing that happened to you that day, HE used an old acquaintance of yours to help you. I'm sure God has directed the path of your friend to be there at that exact moment, right! such blessing! God Bless and thanks for sharing, I'll share your story also if you don't mind!